Your privacy is paramount to us. We do not transmit, sell, rent or otherwise disseminate your personal information to third parties for any purpose without your approval.
This policy details how data about you is collected/used/disclosed when you visit our websites and services (together, "KAANGO") or otherwise interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on KAANGO if a change is material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on KAANGO).
- We do provide email proxy & relay to reduce unwanted mail.
- We disclose when information (other than ad content) you provide will displayed.
- KAANGO and KAANGO Clients may provide links to other sites - please review their privacy policies.
DATA WE USE TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICE
- data you post on KAANGO, or send us directly or via other sites. Please do not post private data.
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you provide (e.g. email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. keyword searches and "favorites" lists).
- data about your devices (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
DATA WE STORE
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH WE MAY DISCLOSE USER
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
- in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY OTHER USERS
In the ordinary course of business on KAANGO, you will be given communication access to other Eligible Users via email, phone or other. The Personal Information you provide through these mechanisms is at your sole discretion. Neither KAANGO nor its clients have any liability whatsoever for the acts of other Eligible Users in connection with their use of your Personal Information you have provided.
SAFEGUARD YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You are fully responsible for all charges, replies and other actions that occur while logged in to the site, whether or not you choose to share your login information with any third party. DO NOT give out your username or password to anyone. Make sure your information is up to date.
At your request, we will deactivate your account. Simply send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
You can set your preference to receive email notices from this site by accessing your "My Settings" screen, which can be found in the "My Account" area of the site.